Steve’s been a busy bee having his collar felt by a member of The Police. Sting has a new album out about his childhood growing up near Newcastle, where he actually sings in his native brogue for the first time ever. They sat down for Australian breakfast show Sunrise on Channel 7 to talk about his career, getting old, jazz hands and the inspiration for new record. And why waste a perfectly good opportunity then to teach the people of Australia to a quick lesson in how to speak Geordie.
Steve's Latest Instagram Feed
- Steve Sings to Keira Knightley
- Behind The Scenes On Downton Abbey
- Steve is ‘made-up’ to meet The Osbournes
- Is Steve the future Mr Brown?
- Steve gets Google-ed
- Steve asks “What Does Ryan Gosling Smell Like?”
- Steve on Sky
- Steve stands too close to Sting
- Hello Baby – a right Royal Report
- Born To Be Wilde
AS SEEN ON
Blogs I Follow